Saturday, July 14, 2007

NuSkin's Nourish the Children Wins Best Corporate Responsibility Program

I stumbled into a small hair salon on the Gold Coast of Australia several years ago and was accidentally introduced to NuSkin's Nourish the Children program. The salon owner was also a NuSkin distributor who showed me the "VitaMeal" food packs and told me how NuSkin had decided to build plants in Africa to manufacture these high nutrition 'full meal' substitutes for distribution to those in need.

My first reaction was "why didn't I think of that."

NuSkin's efforts have been awarded "Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program" at the 2007 American Business Awards. According to the Deseret News, The American Business Awards are a national program that honors businesses and their performance.

Congratulations to Truman Hunt and the entire team at NuSkin. This is a company run by a solid management team and I'm happy to seem them receive this honor.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home